Jesse Waweru Wahome
Chairman EWF Board of Directors (2012-2016)
He works with Kenya Pipeline Company Limited at Naivasha (Morendat) as an Operations Technician in full time basis. He graduated with Bachelor of Industrial Technology (BIT) at Egerton University in October 2006 after his Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Plant Option) at Mombasa Polytechnic in 1998. He is now pursuing a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management at Laikipia University. He was the chairman of St Francis Xavier Catholic Parish Naivasha between 2009 – 2011 while Fr. Kiriti was the Parish Priest (Father-in-charge). The other roles he plays in the society are leading:
- Archbishop Ndingi Secondary School as the treasurer to the Board of Governors (BOG).
- St Francis Xavier Self Help Group (a group in which Catholic Men in Naivasha join hands for the sake of their welfare and investments) as the chairman.
- St Martin Investment Company (in which a group of catholic men from St Martin Small Christians Community Naivasha registered a company limited with the government of Kenya for the purpose of investments and supporting one another economically to enable them to support the community/church activities) as the chairman.
- International Programme for Preservation of a Serene Environment – IPPSE (an NGO registered with Kenya Government which deals with environmental conservation) as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Saldajo Company Limited (a family business dealing with procurement and Engineering Construction works) as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
He has dedicated his life towards serving the society as long as God blesses him with the strength to do so.